What I’m Doing Now
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement. It’s where I post what I’m currently working on, learning, reading, yadda yadda yadda.
Updated Sunday, July 30, 2017
- Experimenting with being alcohol-free.
- A big Cinema4D project for a client. Putting a lot of my recent learning to the test!
- Designing some stuff that I hope to turn into physical products. (a sample WIP).
- Cinema 4D. (Might as well just leave this here, as it’ll be never-ending.) Right now I’m digging deeper into materials. Also reviewing MILG11.
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- A Win Without Pitching Manifesto
- Accounting Made Simple
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)