What I’m Doing Now
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement. It’s where I post what I’m currently working on, learning, reading, yadda yadda yadda.
Updated Sunday, July 30, 2017
- Experimenting with being alcohol-free.
- A big Cinema4D project for a client. Putting a lot of my recent learning to the test!
- Designing some stuff that I hope to turn into physical products. (a sample WIP).
- Cinema 4D. (Might as well just leave this here, as it’ll be never-ending.) Right now I’m digging deeper into materials. Also reviewing MILG11.
- Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart: Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide to Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
- The ABC of Custom Lettering: A Practical Guide to Drawing Letters
- Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People