What I’m doing /now…
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers' /now page movement. It's where I post what I'm currently working on, learning, reading, yadda yadda yadda.
May 10, 2021
/now working on:
- Working on some branding updates and a marketing campaign for a client
- Working on some character animation for a client
- Working on a big presentation for a client
- Putting my attention back to coding. I’m over halfway through the Scrimba Frontend Developer Career Path.
- Also trying to up my drawing game by practicing every day and working my way through some books and online courses.
- I have a goal of reading 40 books in 2021. That works out to 10 per quarter, and a little less than 1 per week. I’m on book #11 right now. Just a hair behind schedule.
A Liberated Mind by Steven C. Hayes, PhD
Continuing my deep dive into ACT.
/now listening to:
I recently realized that I didn’t own much of R.E.M. on vinyl, so I splurged and bought most of their early catalog (up to the album Green). It has been great re-living my past.